Tuesday, December 1, 2020

November

Here are some pictures/videos from this past month:

Owen talking in the fan

We made tombstone brownies after Halloween

Cute little nerd

Owen pretending to sleep

I made cinnamon twists, maple candy, and sticky bun pecan rolls one day

Emma likes holding our neighbor's cat

Her new jammies had a matching one for a doll/stuffed animal

Working on our loft in our garge

Progress. We/Eric just need to add the railing, shelves, and stairs

 
Painting

I crocheted a BB8
 
A weird ball of birds

I should've gotten a cart or basket

National Prematurity Day

Little goober
 
 Rocking out to Nirvana

Emma wanted me to send this to her teacher

I crocheted a Baby Yoda

Owen

Our pretty much finished loft! We're going to add an island of shelves in the middle

Little ninja

"Sleeping"

All of my crocheted snowflakes

'Aulani's ornaments

Eric and I had a hot sauce tasting night

'Aulani's section on the tree

My favorite snowflake

The tree!

I also made an Ewok

No comments: