Sunday, December 20, 2020

Cabin

Friday
Today we went up to the cabin. We got there a little bit after 6. We were in charge of dinner. We brought 5 pizzas and 2 cheesy breads from Papa Murphy's. It ended up being the perfect amount. There weren't any leftovers! We just hung out tonight. We played some games, ate treats/snacks, and just talked. Conner and Emma slept in the bunk beds upstairs and we slept in the bedroom downstairs. I slept ok. Owen was pretty chatty but when we told him to zip it he went to sleep pretty quickly.

Saturday
Today was a fairly good day. When we woke up we had breakfast.
 
After that, we all went sledding at our usual place. Conner did a bit better than I thought. He went by himself most of the time. It took him a while to come up but he did it all on his own. I was so proud of him. I went down with Emily and Katelyn, like a train. We eventually got separated and I plowed through some people.

I went down again, stacked with Emily and Nicolle. I was on the bottom. We actually made it down farther than I thought we would. I got so much snow in my face. I tried to block the snow but it was kind of hard. It was pretty fun.


 
Once we were done, most of us went to a little chocolate shop in town. There were a lot of things there! Once we got back to the cabin we had lunch and then we just chilled. I took a bit of a nap. After dinner we watched a play from the Pickleville. It was funny but long. We played games, chilled, and snacked. We went to bed earlier than last night. Today was a rough day for me. The hormones were making me feel like I wanted to cry ALL DAY!! IT was terrible! I hate that it's so uncontrollable.

Sunday
Today was a low-key day. After breakfast, we (my family) cleaned up all of our stuff and then we watched our own ward's church. It was nice and short. After that we all just kind of sat around and chilled. After lunch, we (my family) cleaned up downstairs, got loaded up, and then went home. We had to come back and pick up my bag. The drive home wasn't too bad. I was asleep for most of it. We ended up leaving more stuff at the cabin, Stacey will give us some of it and then Tia has the rest. It was a fun trip.
 

No comments: