Monday, June 29, 2009

Deer Creek and UP - 3D

This past Saturday we decided to go to Mt. Charleston and have a picnic. It was crazy watching the thermometer on the car and how fast it went down (going there) and going back up (coming home). It was at least 30degrees cooler in the mountains! NUTS I tell ya! Well anyways this was just a cool picture of the view where we stopped for a minute and Eric took a picture because I was too scared to get out of the car because it was high.
Another cool one he took.
This is where we had our little picnic. I wish I would have taken pictures of where we ate because it was a nice little picnic area. It was so quiet and had a tiny little stream right next to us.
After we ate we decided to go and take a look at the ski resort. I think it's kind of crazy that it gets cold enough to snow to have a ski resort. It was pretty neat and it wasn't very big, obviously because it's in Vegas pretty much.
This is just a sweet butterfly I saw
and a cool flower that I don't know what kind it is.
If you look really closely at this picture in the middle next to the red flowers you can see a hummingbird. It was so tiny and super fast. I was excited because I was pretty darn close to it.
After our trip to the mountains we decided to see UP in 3D. I would have to say that it is one of my favorite movies now. Seeing in 3D was so much better than seeing it in regular 2D. And it wasn't like a regular pop-out 3D movie, it seemed more realistic. It was awesome! This is me and Eric in our sweet and nerdy 3D glasses after the movie.

2 comments:

The Allens said...

Glad you guys are doing so many fun things there in Vegas. I heard UP was so good. Oh, and happy late anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 2 years!

Caleb Harmon said...

You guys are having too much fun, knock it off!