Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shopping and Chocolate

Yesterday we had a plan of going shopping for some new pants for Eric and then going to the beach at Lake Mead. We ended up just going shopping instead because we were both so tired. We did get a super good deal on Eric's pants. At first we didn't see the clearance rack so we were going to get some pants for about $60 but since we saw the rack he got two pairs of pants for half that much. Woohoo! Since this was the first store we went to we decided to go look at all of the other stores. This mall was a pretty cool outdoor outlet mall. It had a lot of misters (not the guy mister but mist like the water) to keep everyone cool. We decided to go in Godiva to see what it was like. It was obviously expensive but we did join the chocolate club thing and we get a free piece every month. We did also end up buying some chocolate just to do it once.

This is some pictures of the yummy purchase

This is the free piece of chocolate that I got. I think it was a hazelnut filling with pecans on the outside. It was delicious!!
It was a good day. Later that night we watched Bedtime Stories. It was a really cute/good movie.

3 comments:

Super B said...

Hey, I went to Godiva on my birthday! I posted a post, just about the milk chocolate truffle I had. yummmmmmm

Eric(a) said...

Yeah I saw that and that's partially why we went. Delicious!! I'll have to try that one next month.

The SaSSeR's said...

You two look like you are enjoying Vegas!!