This is just a cool quote that was at the top of a walkway in the factory that I thought was cool.
These are some cool sculptures that are made entirely from chocolate! Amazing!
At the end of the factory they have their shop with different chocolates and souvenirs. I almost bought some but they were super expensive ($2 for a little teeny piece) and not worth it to me. I'd much rather get a lot more chocolate for the same price. These are some pictures of the fancy chocolates.
After the quick trip through the factory there was a cactus garden outside. I don't know why there was a cactus garden that was with the chocolate factory. If you ask me, they do not fit together very well. Anyways the cactus garden was pretty cool. Here are some cool cacti and the ones that I have the name of are the ones that have the little sign in front of it.
This one kind of looked like coral.
A giant aloe vera plant. I call it "The Mega Beast!!"
The Mega Beast's friend.
These next few look like a prickly pear cactus but I do not know the exact name. They very well could be a prickly pear but then they may not.
This looks like a giant cabbage/rose/aloe plant.
There was a cool little lizard that was really fast and was really hard to take a picture of but I finally did. Little bugger.
There was this tree that I think was called the Blue Palo Verde tree. It had a green trunk and I guess it was all green, not really much blue, if any, on it.
The Purple Pancake Cactus.
The Compass Barrel Cactus.
A cool furry looking cactus.
A cactus flower and then a close-up.
I don't remember what this one was called but it was pretty cool. I can't read the sign because there is a glare on it. It looked a red dandelion after it turns white.
A Fishhook Barrel Cactus.
A sweet regular cactus.
I don't know what kind of tree this is but it a pretty cool one.
This is a pretty flower call the Mexican Bird of Paradise. I didn't get the best picture of it because it was windy but there'll be a better one in the next blog.
Another cool cactus.
This one is called the Cow's Tongue Cactus.
This is a definite Prickly Pear Cactus.
So later that night we decided to make mini-meatloaves for dinner and to my excitement and joy I could put the pan in sideways without it touching the sides (extra room to spare!) and it has two shelves! just in case I need to bake more than one thing at a time.


2 comments:
Erica,you are an Asian tourist. :) Just kidding...I like all your pictures. Glad you could make your mini meatloaves and have lots of room in your oven.
Hey guys! I saw a link to your blog on Elicia's so I thought I'd check out how you're liking it down here! It looks like you're having fun. There are some other fun places to visit....I'll have to e-mail them to you. Enjoy this nice weather--it will get REALLY hot soon!
Post a Comment