Here is the view before the next song started. By looking at this picture you can't tell how long it really is.
Just a cool but at the start.
Throughout the "Experience" they had a few places where they had concerts, they were pretty good.
On the screen every so often they would have a different tribute to a singer and the first one that we heard was Don McLean's American Pie. It was pretty awesome. These are a few pictures and video from the song. And just a kind of a warning with the videos, there are some dancing girls at the beginning and end of the first and the end of the second. I didn't really notice the first dancing girl in the first video otherwise I would have turned it off. But from watching the video you can see how cool the "Experience" was.
These are just some cool pictures from this song and the other song/artist which was a "Tribute to Queen"
I wanted to get a picture of me and Eric with the screen in it and this was as good as we could get. I suppose we could have done it a different way now that I think of it but oh well, this is good enough.
As we were walking around they had different vendors. There were people making spray paint pictures and various other things. But one of the coolest things was there was this Asian guy that would make sculptures of peoples' faces. He was pretty good. I took a picture of this little girl because she was so dang cute. The second picture is the start of her face.
After we watched this for a it we decided to walk around some more (it was getting hot standing outside and by that big light). We walked by the casino Binions (whenever I saw the sign I would always think of bunions) and I saw this sweet tie die piano and limo with longhorns on it.
We walked around a bit in the casino because it was a lot cooler inside of it than outside. The only bad thing was that it reeked of cigarette smoke. While we were walking around we saw this huge slot machine that we had to take a picture of.
After this we decided to go home because we were tired and it reeked really bad of smoke outside. While we were driving away we decided to take a picture of the "Experience" from the outside.
It was a good night but the bad thing about it was there were soooo many people that were smoking. It would have been a lot more enjoyable without it. By the end of the night me and Eric's eyes were starting to get sore and we were starting to smell like it. Gross. But other than that it was a pretty cool thing to see. I just wouldn't bring my kids to it because of the smoke.


No comments:
Post a Comment