Saturday, December 1, 2018

November

Some pictures from November:

Owen drawing on all the surfaces with chalk

Conner and Emma still like to sleep in the same bed, when we let them.

One of his sleeping positions

Sleepy Emma

We had a Warhead from Halloween, and I wanted to give it to Owen hoping he'd make a sour face or something. But, nothing.

Second time he's had his head split, luckily both times weren't too bad. This time it was my fault. I was throwing something to put it away and he happened to move right when I threw it.

He likes his picture to be taken

Letting him "feed" himself applesauce

At church

When we come downstairs after the kids they'll hide under the blankets. Sometimes they'll sit there for a long time. It's pretty funny.

Little stinker found some chalk and colored all over.

Preemie Awareness Day

Emma and Owen riding together

Wiggled his arm out of his pjs

He was pretty excited about his new light headband.

They wanted to read the dictionary one day

No comments: