Today was Christmas. It was a good day. I could hear Conner and Emma around 6ish so got up, hurry and got ready, and headed out. They were pretty excited to see what Santa brought. Conner was especially excited about the Wii U. After a while, after we looked in our stockings, Emily came up and then my parents followed a few minutes later. Then they looked at their stuff. After 8 I had the kids wake up Eric so we could finally open the presents. He got Owen and they looked through their stockings. Owen didn't really care as much for his stuff. The kids were pretty excited to open the presents. I had them hand out the presents to everybody. We got a shave ice machine from my parents and Owen liked playing in the big Styrofoam piece more than his toys. After we opened all of our presents we had breakfast. I made bread the night before so we could have Cinnamon Toast Crunch French toast. It ended up being pretty good. I also got real maple syrup too. We just hung out and played with our stuff we got. My parents got some Papa Murphy's for lunch/dinner (we ate in the afternoon). My family left right after that.
An Early Thanksgiving
2 days ago





























No comments:
Post a Comment