Tonight we went and saw the lights at Willard Bay. I had been wanting to take the kids/family to see the lights because Owen gets so excited whenever he would see them. It was $15 to get in. I liked these lights because you stayed in your car the whole time and stayed nice and warm. You followed a path that took you throughout the park. It was actually pretty good. There were more lights than I thought there would be. The kids liked them. Owen would get excited and go "Whoa!" "Wow!" It was pretty cute.
After the lights we went and saw Santa. Conner and Emma were more hesitant to go see him but Owen didn't even care. He went right up to him and even played with Santa's beard. Emma eventually sat on Santa's lap and Conner would just stand next to him. It was a good night.
An Early Thanksgiving
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment