Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ward Campout

This past Friday night our ward had a camp-out at this neat place near Eden, UT. It was a church owned camp which is why the little area where our tent was had this sign:
And this is our tent. We ended up putting it on a cement pad because there wasn't really a dirt spot left that was big enough for our tent and we didn't have our air mattress because Tia and Blaise were staying at our place.
While we were setting our tent up a HUGE fly flew into the tent and I almost smushed it but i caught it and I think this is a cool/gross picture.
Also at the campground they had a pool. I didn't want to swim because I didn't want to get my hair wet so Eric had to swim by himself. These pictures are just some cool ones of him jumping into the pool:
For dessert they made some yummy peach, blueberry, and apple cobbler/crisp (not all together). It was delicious!
Me and Eric looking lovely
This picture is mainly for Tia and Blaise. Maybe one day they can put this in their house to match the other ones.
For breakfast the next day they had scones with buttermilk syrup. It was soooo good and I wanted to have more but I probably would've exploded.

1 comment:

Blaise and Tia said...

Love the light! It would look awesome in our living room!