The next day we headed up to northern Idaho. We stayed in Ponderay, ID. It was right across the lake, Lake Pend Orielle, from where the wedding would be.
This is the beautiful lake where they got married.
The ceremony. . .
Me and two girls from high school, Megan and Annabel
So after the wedding the wedding party still had to take some pictures so me and Eric walked around. We went out on the dock that you can see in one of the top pictures and took some pictures. . .
This a view from the dock where they got married
I just love this picture
At the dinner
The yummy soup
And the yummy steak!
For the centerpieces at the wedding there were different planted herbs, which I thought was a pretty cool idea, that the guests could take home afterwords.
They also gave all of the guests these little boxes with some home-made truffles inside.
Danson and Zach doing their dance.
For the desserts they had these fancy cupcakes. There were lemon/blueberry and chocolate/raspberry which were pretty good.
The beautiful sunset on the lake. . .
Me and the beautiful bride!
So when the newlyweds were ready to go everyone was handed a balloon and we all stood on the dock and then let the balloons go as they rode off in a boat. Me and Eric thought that was pretty cool. The next day we had to head on home and we decided to stop at my parents house for a little bit to visit and I got this cute picture of Matt and Gage on the swing. Zoom in to see their faces.
I am so glad that we were able to make it to her wedding. It was gorgeous and a fun little trip.


2 comments:
I can't believe you were in Lolo! We live 8 miles from there in Missoula. If you ever come to Montana again you better find me! I hope you are doing well!
It sounds like you had a fun time on your trip. I am glad you were able to make it to your friends wedding! You are so cute Erica!!!
Post a Comment