They did have some spirally fries that weren't too shabby and FRIED COKE! What is fried coke you ask? It is a coke flavored batter and it's pretty much like a funnel cake but in a cup. They then drizzle some coke flavored syrup and put some whipped cream on top. It actually wasn't too bad.
There was also a tank were they had some dog jumping. I've seen them do it on t.v. but never in real life. Some of them jumped pretty far too! The first video is of two dogs jumping and then the next one is of this black dog that jumps super far.
Usually with these dog jumping things they would have special equipment that let's them know how far the dog jumps but the the equipment wasn't working so they had to do it by sight. There were these two guys that looked pretty funny watching the measurements. (zoom in to see their faces better)
After the dog show we went to the demolition derby. It definitely didn't compare to the one at the E.I.S.F. but... they did have some things there that I had ever seen at a derby: cars would get pushed up onto the straw bales,
a truck demolition derby, and they didn't wet down the dirt very much so the cars could get going a lot faster which made it a little more dangerous which led to this:

2 OVERTURNED CARS!!! Luckily nobody got hurt. I don't know if we'll go next year, maybe we'll try out the state fair in Salt Lake.
After the dog show we went to the demolition derby. It definitely didn't compare to the one at the E.I.S.F. but... they did have some things there that I had ever seen at a derby: cars would get pushed up onto the straw bales,
a truck demolition derby, and they didn't wet down the dirt very much so the cars could get going a lot faster which made it a little more dangerous which led to this:
2 OVERTURNED CARS!!! Luckily nobody got hurt. I don't know if we'll go next year, maybe we'll try out the state fair in Salt Lake.


No comments:
Post a Comment