Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 Things Tagged

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
Graduating high school
Donating my hair for the first time to Lock of Love
Starting college
Working
Being in shape

5 Things on my To-Do List for [tomorrow]
Kind of pack
Get my hair cut (maybe)
Clean apartment
Update journal/scrapbook
Look for a new job

5 Things I would do with a million dollars
Pay off me and Eric's student loans
Buy a house
Buy a Corvette
Go on some sweet vacations (i.e. Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Asia, etc)
Get electrolysis on my legs so I don't have to shave anymore

5 places I have lived
I think I have a lamer list Charlotte. I don't even have 5 unless I count vacations in Hawaii for about 3 weeks but other than that it's just these two.
Blackfoot, ID
Pocatello, ID

5 Jobs I have held
McDonald's - Never again
Albertson's Deli and as a cashier - Worse than McDonald's
Power Lube - One of my favorite jobs
ISU Math 108 testing center - One of the easiest jobs
Red Lion Hotel Banquets - It's an ok job, lot of lifting

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years
Not living in an apartment but a real house
Being a mom with hopefully a couple of kids by then
Playing in the yard
Possibly teaching
Donating my hair for the 5th time


5 people I tag
Stacey A.
Tia B.
Leisha S.
Becca R.
Elicia T.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Do you know where you're moving to yet? Thanks for playing along. :0)

Super B said...

Good stuff there Erica. I will get going on it soon.