So a girl in the ward (who is awesome) started this baking club where they get together bake some cool things and then give them to charity. Good idea. Yesterday was the first meeting and we made cupcake pops. They were really cute and super good.
This one is some of the girls working on the pops.

The process. Making cake balls-> dipping them in dark chocolate and inserting stick-> dipping them in white chocolate-> putting on sprinkles.

Tonya actually said she majored in sprinkling. She was pretty good at it.

The finished product.
Charlotte's and Tonya's baby's already checking each other out.
These are just some cute pictures of Mckay eating one of the pops.

As we were finishing up the pops, Sam was standing on one of the chairs watching us and he was able to sneak a few of the pops. I got a picture of one of the times. I think he really enjoyed them.
So thanks Heidi for starting this and I am excited for all the other times to come.
The process. Making cake balls-> dipping them in dark chocolate and inserting stick-> dipping them in white chocolate-> putting on sprinkles.
Tonya actually said she majored in sprinkling. She was pretty good at it.
The finished product.
Charlotte's and Tonya's baby's already checking each other out.
These are just some cute pictures of Mckay eating one of the pops.
As we were finishing up the pops, Sam was standing on one of the chairs watching us and he was able to sneak a few of the pops. I got a picture of one of the times. I think he really enjoyed them.
So thanks Heidi for starting this and I am excited for all the other times to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment