So I had grown my hair out for a couple of years and decided I would chop it off after graduation like I did when I graduated from high school. So about a week later I finally was able to get it cut off. I had about 11 inches cut in the ponytail and then a little extra to even it out. My cousin Summer was the one who cut it and I think she did a good job. (Thanks Summer!). The pictures aren't the best because the batteries in the camera ended up being dead so of course I had to use my phone. I like it a lot because it will be a lot easier when we move to Las Vegas because it's so hot and it'll be easier to manage.
Before... Getting it cut off... It's off!!! And After...
Erica - you look so good with long or short hair! I love the new "do" I should get brave again and try mine short, but it just always looks better long...now I've got a baby who's starting to pull on it though and I live in Texas where it's HOT and very HUMID. Maybe it's time to go short...hmmm. Anyway, miss you girl!
I love the a-line, and it isn't a sharp a-line it looks so good, seriously! I have never really had short hair and I cute mine last summer and I was so nervous but I like having shorter hair (which I didn't think I would), I just feels like you have style or something. Anyway you look gorgeous!
7 comments:
Erica - you look so good with long or short hair! I love the new "do" I should get brave again and try mine short, but it just always looks better long...now I've got a baby who's starting to pull on it though and I live in Texas where it's HOT and very HUMID. Maybe it's time to go short...hmmm. Anyway, miss you girl!
Your hair is so cute! I love it! Have fun in Vegas (but not too much fun!)
Oh my goodness Erica I LOVE IT!!! It's great!! And congrats Eric! I'm so glad you guys are going to be able to do this internship!!
I love the a-line, and it isn't a sharp a-line it looks so good, seriously! I have never really had short hair and I cute mine last summer and I was so nervous but I like having shorter hair (which I didn't think I would), I just feels like you have style or something. Anyway you look gorgeous!
You're so brave!! It' looks adorable.
Erica your hair looks SO good! I love it! Have fun in Vegas!
Love it! I especially like the back.
Post a Comment