So this past Wednesday me and Eric got to go see Brian Regan, who is a comedian, in Blackfoot. It was so much fun. He was super hilarious!
This one is of me and Eric showing how excited we are to see him live and in person!!!

And the ticket...

This is the opening act, Joe Bolster. He was pretty good.





This one is of me and Eric showing how excited we are to see him live and in person!!!
And the ticket...
This is the opening act, Joe Bolster. He was pretty good.
These next pictures are of Brian Regan. They aren't the best because it was hard to get any good pictures and plus I felt kind of bad taking them because of the flash you can obviously see form the peoples' heads in front of me and I didn't want to try and move any closer either.


1 comment:
I got to see him like 3 or 4 years ago here in Tampa and it was HILARIOUS!! I love him! He is the best. I was hurting from laughing so much!
Post a Comment