Yesterday morning I had to go to work for a little while and I did not stop to think that I should have just called in instead of even going in at all. When I was driving there and on the way back, it was super scary. The tires kept spinning out or I kept sliding on the road. This is a picture I took with my phone. I would have tried to get a better picture up but, the roads were scary and I didn't want to die so I'm proud that I even got this picture. This picture doesn't even do justice to how scary it was. If you look closely you can see how much snow is on the road and how little you can see. I am glad that I made it because I was praying the whole way home.
2 comments:
Erica I am glad you didn't almost die! :) Really I am because who would help me buy cute shoes!?!?!? :)
Oh man, I hate driving in stuff like that! I'm glad you're ok and that you didn't die taking that picture.
Post a Comment