Aaron and Shaunie Fife
Chris and Julie Sasser
Brian and Amanda Turpin
Colin and Vanessa Carr
This is everybody playing games late at night or early in the morning. Take your pick.
Me and Eric
Documenting how late it is and how tired everyone looks and is

This is what time we finally left which is the latest I've stayed up in a long time.

The next morning we went back to the Carrs and had German pancakes with honey butter syrup, Yum! Thanks Vanessa! After we had eaten breakfast, a bunch of us went to Downata Hot Springs.
When we got there we hung out in the pool for a while. It was so nice and warm. After we were done swimming we, well everyone else played Rockband while I crashed because I was so tired. It was a fun day and night, but I probably won't do that for a very very very very long long time.
The next morning we went back to the Carrs and had German pancakes with honey butter syrup, Yum! Thanks Vanessa! After we had eaten breakfast, a bunch of us went to Downata Hot Springs.
When we got there we hung out in the pool for a while. It was so nice and warm. After we were done swimming we, well everyone else played Rockband while I crashed because I was so tired. It was a fun day and night, but I probably won't do that for a very very very very long long time.



1 comment:
It sounds like a lot of fun to celebrate the new year! Sorry I haven't been in touch...life is pretty crazy. How is everything going for you? Looks like you guys are doing really well! Love you Erica!!!
Post a Comment