Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seconhand Serenade

So Eric and I went to the Secondhand Serenade concert about two weeks ago. We weren't planning on going but earlier in the week I had won two tickets at bingo so of course we had to go. The concert was pretty good. The only bad thing was, was there was about a billion screaming girls in an enclosed space, so it amplified the sound even more. By the end of the concert me and Eric had headaches.
Here are our tickets and we are excited to go!



This is of the people setting up for Secondhand Serenade


The band, but mostly lead singer. It was kind of hard to get a good picture because it was dark and I had to hold the camera up to see anything so I couldn't see anything.





This was the funniest part of the whole night. When it came time to sing the song that every single girl knew and I guess everybody else, cell phones came flying out (kind of) instead of the "old school" lighters. This picture doesn't do it justice because there was a lot more cell phones lit up you just can't see them all in the picture.


This is of the football game the next day. I wish I could say it was close, but alas, like many of the football games, it was far from it.

No comments: