Thursday, October 2, 2008

Boredom

So the other day, Monday, I was supposed to be studying for my midterm that was the next morning at 8am. Well I didn't really want to study and Eric and I decided we needed to go to Winco to get some pumpkin carving tools before they ran out. Well right next to the pumpkin carving stuff were these foamy, wig, hat things. They were obviously for little kids but we wanted to try them on so we did. This first picture is my favorite one of us, the second one I kind of look like a dude, and the last two are of my "soldier" and Eric will probably kill me for putting the last two on, but I love them.




3 comments:

Elicia said...

You guys ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES!!! Definitely a Kodak moment!

The Allens said...

Those are some of the best wig things i've ever seen! You guys look good!