Today was a packed day. First, was Lunch with a Loved One at Conner and Emma's school. Last year we ate the school lunch and it was of so this year we brought a Little Caesar's pizza and bread sticks. The kids were pretty excited about that. It was fun sitting with them and watching them interact with the other kids. Conner talked with one of his buddies like the whole time. Emma kind of talked, but was pretty shy. When Conner was done, he was gone (kind of funny). Emma wanted us to watch her outside at recess. I did for minute and then I came home.
After school the kids had an appoitnment with Angels and then I surprised them with taking them to a trunk-or-treat at teh Davis Hospital ER in Roy. I had brought their costumes and put them in the back. Emma changed while we were still at McKay and I changed Owen. Conner changed when we got to the trunk-or-treat. Emma was Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Conner was the Hulk, and Owen was a mailman. I made Owen's costume. Conner and Emma's costumes were from someone at Eric's work. The kids had fun at the trunk-or-treat. They got a decent amount of candy. Owen kind of got the concept. He was good at saying "Trick or Treat" and getting a candy, but then he'd keep wanting to just eat the candy so I had to give him some to keep the peace. It was fun.
An Early Thanksgiving
2 days ago









No comments:
Post a Comment