Sunday, December 1, 2013

Novemberness

These are some things that happened in November:

I got to stay with some awesome other triplet moms in Park City

Eric dropping me off with the lady I was going to carpool with and Emma eating her Halloween candy

I didn't really take any pictures of the girls and I wish I would have because it was super fun! I did take a picture of my yummy french toast breakfast from Kneaders and the awesome hottub that was in the living room.

My potatoes didn't really grow. :(

Conner in some cool shades

We finally converted the kids' cribs to toddler beds and you can see their awesome teeth marks on the railings

First night in the new bed! It was kind of funny, as soon as we shut the door to their room Conner gets right out of his bed and we hear Emma yelling, "Conner! Bed!" over and over. She is such a little tattle tail.

Not too shabby for the first night

The next morning

Their first nap time was a bust

When you don't take any naps during the day you get tired really fast.

Here is Conner sleep eating

Once he perked up a bit he watched some football which we found out he loves

The kids fell asleep early while eating their bottles because they didn't nap

This is how Eric found Conner when he went in to check on him

This is how I found the kids when I went to get them out of their naps

How we found them later that night

Now that they aren't in cribs anymore I can spy on them with my camera on my phone under the door and they don't even know it.

Conner likes to unzip his jammies and play with a squirt bottle

A few ways I have found the kids after naptime

Spying on the kids again

Thor!

Emma eating/playing with her noodles

I tried to get a picture of the skirt I made her while she was wearing it. Bad idea.

Conner on the floor again at night

I took the kids to the store all by myself! Felt like I was driving a bus

Spying on the kids once again

Conner "reading" one of his favorite books

Emma loves "her" lion. It used to be Conner's but she stole it. Luckily, he doesn't really seem to care.

Emma actually playing by herself in nursery

The kids just hanging out in Emma's bed when they're supposed to be napping

Falling asleep while she is supposed to be eating, again, because she didn't nap

Some little stinker not napping

I had to go to work late and this is how I found Emma when I came home

The kids putting their feet on the wall

Someone had a saggy poopy bum

This picture is one of my favorites! When I went in to wake the kids up from their afternoon nap this is how I found them.

Asleep on the floor again

Conner keeping it classy

Spying on the kids in the morning

My cute little Emma

Conner looking at us under the door

Emma coloring her Thanksgiving turkeys

And their finished products. I would put the glue on the pieces and then they would stick them on the paper themselves. Mine is the bottom one

I am beginning to wonder if we even need these beds anymore

Emma got to take a nap in a big girl bed. She even stayed in bed the whole time!

This is the best app EVER!! It's called "Freckleface Strawberry Monster Maker." The kids love it!

Conner reading himself a story

I love walking in on them like this

Conner saying "Come on son!" It's from one of our favorite shows Psych
 

Playing on the blocks at the preschool

I love when they end up in the same bed too

My little girl coloring. She loves to color

She likes to sit in these bins

There is an overload of pictures of the kids sleeping this month but they are pretty funny to me

Emma's sweet hair

I made a unicorn beanie for my friend and Emma loved wearing it

And sleeping on the floor once more

Conner really loves watching football

The kids' sweet outfits they picked out themselves

Emma "sleeping" in the box

Emma has started to lay down in the tub, it's pretty cute

In the same bed again

Here is our Christmas Tree!

And here is our tree in the entry way

We set up the trees while the kids were in bed so they would be kind of surprised when they got out of bed

The kids and I love this Little People nativity scene

No comments: