Monday, December 16, 2013

Idaho

This past weekend we went up to Idaho for my parents' family Christmas party. It was a lot of fun.

Conner got to have a sucker on the trip up

Conner got to be pulled in the sled by the four-wheeler with Emily

Conner didn't want to go back inside yet so I let him be outside. He just kept running back and forth and up and down the stairs. Funny kid.

From "Santa" the kids got some scented bubbles and some scented/colored shaving cream/soap

After the presents from "Santa" the adults opened some white elephant gifts and one of them was an adult diaper. Matt and my cousin Kaderick put on the diaper. I was pretty funny though. I debated whether or not if I should post the picture but I guess I won't.

The beautiful Idaho sunrise

Emma loves taking a bath. She stayed in the tub for a while even though there was no water in it.

Conner playing with the Nativity scene

No comments: