Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Septemberness

Here are some things that happened this month:

Emma was in trouble so I made her stay in her chair and then she fell asleep

Emma wearing my jacket

Being a naughty little stink again. (She's in timeout)

Drawing on the whiteboard at Eric's cousin's house and playing the piano

The kids jumping in their beds

Conner "trying" to take of his shirt and his sweet bean mustache

We went to Matt's football game. (He's the one kicking the ball)

Sitting in the Bumbo and "drinking" out of her sippy cup

My little skinny minnie "playing" the Wii Fit

Read, Set, Go!
 

You're only cool if you wear 4 headbands

She sleeps how I do, with one leg up

I made strawberry and raspberry/blackberry/blueberry syrups all by myself!

Conner has wicked awesome morning hair

My bored little princess

One of their many "hats"

Conner was being a little turd during Sacrament meeting so we went into a empty classroom and he fell asleep

Another "hat"

It looks like poop on his face and I thought it was at first but luckily, he just chewed on his bed so it's from that

Emma wanted to wear the claw in her hair

They were having a good deal on strawberries at the local grocery store and I didn't want to take the van so me and the kids went on a walk there. Emma wanted to hold the milk the whole time too even though it was heavy and cold.

There was a little girl in nursery that kept wanting to hug Conner but he didn't want her to

The kid loves his Umizoomi
 

We have such a stylish boy in our house

This girl loves to color

She loves noodles too

She was sucking her thumb so much it was getting sores on it so I tried to tape it up but she just took it off

The kids LOVE these hydro-beads! And make sure you watch your kids around them otherwise they might spill them everywhere!

Conner was trying to sit on Eric's lap and Eric kept scooting back and Conner kept trying to sit on Eric's lap with his bum in the air. (That's how Conner sits on chairs)
 

Emma practicing her ballet

Chilling with her dad

She also likes lasagna!

No comments: