On Saturday Eric and I were able to go to the temple. We hadn't been able to go for a long time so it was kind of nice to go. While we were at the temple my parents were nice enough to watch the kids for us. After the temple we went to eat at Red Robin and then my parents took the kids in our van and met us at Emily's soccer game.
Eric and I at Red Robin
I got some potatoes at the cellar and found this gem
My parents watched Stacey's kids and they had fun on the swing set
On Sunday my sisters and their families came over and we had dinner. We hadn't all been together since the family reunion so it was kind of nice.
Emma likes to play with diaper wipes and she likes to wipe things down. It's pretty cute
Dallas had gotten hurt on his upper lip and he had a band-aid on it. It was pretty dang funny
We left later in the evening. We gave the kids their bottles on the way home and Conner was sleep eating. It was pretty funny.


No comments:
Post a Comment