Thursday, June 6, 2013

Visiting Cousins

Today we spent most of the day in Pocatello visiting friends and family. First we stopped at my friend's house who is due to have her baby pretty soon and hung out and talked fora bit. Next I took the kids to Costco to pick up a couple of things. I wish all shopping carts were like theirs because I can fit both kids in the front of the shopping cart. When I was in the checkout line Conner gave knuckles to this lady behind us. He is such a flirt.

 After Costco we went to Tia's house and hung out for a bit too. We played outside for a little bit and the kids had fun. Emma plopped herself down and sat down by the fence. It was pretty dang cute.

The kids also played in the pool too with Dallas. Emma also ate some cheese!

I don't know why but Conner decided he wanted to drink the water out of the pool

After a while Emma went and sat down on the blanket that was on the other side of the yard all by herself and just sat there for a bit.

I don't know what Dallas was trying to do here but it was kind of funny. Conner didn't seem so sure of him.

We tried to put the kids in the hammock and Conner didn't really like it very much.

And here's some cute pictures of Sadie

I didn't think to bring another pack-n-play for the kids to sleep in so Tia only had the one. The kids cried at first then eventually they quieted down. After it was time to get them out I tried to take a picture of them before they saw me. I was close.

After Tia's we went and saw another one of my good friends. I hadn't seen her in a long time so it was really good to catch up. The kids actually did pretty good with all of the driving around everywhere.

No comments: