Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Happenings

Here are some things that happened in May

I love this picture! I was sitting by Conner and he was just holding my arm for a while.

Silly Emma sticking her foot out of her seat

According to Conner this is the correct way to put on your "cool dudes" (sunglasses)

Here's the kids playing with the toys before therapy starts

I love my funny boy

A while ago at Tia's place we were sorting out some girl clothes and there were these purple pants sitting out and Emma goes up to them and says "oh cute" and she had never said it before. It was so cute so we had to take them. I tried to get a good one of her in them but she is being a stubborn thing lately and these were the best ones. The last one actually is of her kissing the pants. She likes to kiss things she likes.

For the kids' birthday I made them some superhero masks and little princess crowns and Emma this day was Princess Thor.

We went to a friends house and we let Conner watch a movie on one of our phones and he was very focused on it

This is what Conner does sometimes when he eats. I don't know why he does it but I think sometimes it makes him eat faster. And apparently it doesn't hurt him that much since he keeps doing it.

One Sunday at church I had Emma with me in Relief Society and she sat in my friend's lap and then she fell asleep. It was so cute.

Conner "playing" with Eric

Going on one of our many morning walks.

Towards the beginning of May it was National Nurses month so we decided to bring some treats over to the NICU to give to the nurses/RTs/doctors who took such good care of our babies. It's so good to see people that we have gotten so close to.

I caught the tail end of it (of course) but Emma was acting really silly and kept crawling back and forth in front of the TV. It was pretty funny.

Conner showing off his "big" tummy

Bath time!!

One morning when me and the kids were out for a walk we saw this really big snail on the sidewalk so of course I had to take some pictures of it.

They love jumping up and own in their beds

Knuckles!

Big Tummies!

Within a couple of days I found the kids stripping off their clothes sometime during their naps. First Emma, who I won't show even though it is super funny, had taken off her pants and her diaper when I went to get her out of her bed after her nap and then Conner had taken off his shirt a couple of days later. And then the next nap time that day I caught him in the act!

At a doctor's appointment for the kids I let Emma pick out a book in the waiting room and this is what she picked out.

Conner dancing to his booger sucker music

Here's the kids playing "boo!" with their big box

Conner loves to look at books

Emma looking cute in my glasses

We are trying to get Emma to eat different types of food and sometimes she will eat it and sometimes she doesn't. She is eating a little bit of fried rice here

They went to nursery for the first time!!

No comments: