Thursday, February 7, 2013

Visit with 'Aulani

Today after the kids were done with therapy, instead of going home, we (I) decided to go and visit "Aulani. When we got there, there was quite a bit of snow there as you can see here:

Since I don't like wearing shoes I got this idea from someone and used these super sweet "boots" that actually kept my feet pretty warm and dry

'Aulani's spot was covered with snow so I had to clear it off with our window scraper. It was pretty deep.

There was a lot of frost on the edges the decorations that we had there for her. These are the flowers my parents brought for her last year I think.

This picture is one of my favorites because it looks cool with the frost on the edges of the letters.

This one is pretty cool too with the string hanging down with the frost on it too.

And here are the hearts hanging from the frosty tree

Emma got an Oreo towards the end of therapy and she got to take it home and work on it on our way home. Silly girl

No comments: