So this post is obviously about Valentine's Day but not all of it happened on that day, hence the post title.
These are some decorations I made to add something to our big windows in our livingroom. It's crayon shavings melted/ironed in wax paper and cut into hearts.
Here is the fireplace with my holiday wreath that I change the decorations for every holiday. On the wreath I put on foam hearts that I have had for years and the mantle I made these little pompom monsters that I found on Pinterest.
Here are the BEAUTIFUL flowers that I got from Eric a couple of days before V-Day (Sorry for the all of the pictures, I just love them so much!)
When I came home from taking the kids to therapy (which was on Valentine's Day) I came home to this on the front lawn
And then when I came inside, I found this:
I would have to say this was by far my FAVORITE Valentine's Day!! Eric definitely outdid himself!
The next day one of our friends/neighbor dropped by with her little boy to bring over a rose for Emma. It was so cute! Here is Emma with her first FLOWER from a BOY!
The weekend after V-day we went and visited 'Aulani again and brought her some pretty roses and a little treat
An Early Thanksgiving
3 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment