Sunday, May 9, 2010

Graduation!!!

Yay! Eric's a college graduate! Eric graduated yesterday so now we're both graduates of college!! This graduation ceremony went by a lot faster than mine did. It was only about 2 hours (maybe a little more), a lot shorter than mine was.

Eric before he left for the ceremony
All the graduates waiting to go sit in their seats
The whole College of Engineering (I think Eric is towards the back)
I didn't get a very good picture of him but he's the little blurry dude in the middle of the stage
My little graduate!
And the two graduates!
Eric in front of his college flag/banner
Us again
Me, Eric, and his mom
Eric signing the 20210 graduates banner...
I am so proud of Eric for graduating. His last few semesters have been really busy with him doing homework, projects, and his calling. I'm glad that we'll finally be able to spend some time with each other at night instead of me being home alone while he's at the library. WOOHOO!!!!

No comments: