We just got, A NEW CAR!!! (said like how they do on Price is Right). We had been kind of looking at cars for a few weeks when we knew we'd be moving and we decided to finally get this particular one we had been looking at for a few days but we didn't want to get it until we found out Eric had gotten a job for sure. So the second bit of exciting new is that ERIC GOT AN ACTUAL REAL JOB! He got a job at Hill Air Force Base doing smart people stuff that I don't really understand. So we are going to be moving somewhere in Utah. We are really excited for this new adventure in our lives, although I'm a little sad to be leaving our friends we've made and changing wards, but on the bright side we'll only be a couple of hours away so if anyone want to come visit us, don't hesitate. Plus, it won't be as hot as Vegas and it'll be a lot closer. Now back to our car. It is a 2008 Mazda 6 and I LOOOOOVE it! It has automatic everything, it's fast, and super cool/sweet. These are some pictures that I stole(borrowed) from the website of the car dealership (Robert Allen Autogroup) where we got the car. You may start admiring now... And if you'll notice on the steering wheel, it had controllers for the radio (AWESOME!) and for cruise control.
2 comments:
Wow. Looks great. Congrats on the job!
(Why didn't I ever know about the Smile Capitol of the USA sign?)
Awesome on both accounts! The car and the job!
Post a Comment