Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Feelin Crafty

So while I was at work the other day the teacher had this really cute craft on her shelf so I decided I wanted to do it to so I took a picture of it with my phone and then after work went to Lowe's and got some 2x4's cut (for free!) went to the craft stores and got some Halloween paper and some Mod Podge. It took a little while doing them but it was fun and I'll probably make some more because it was pretty inexpensive which is what I like.

So here they are!!!
I also put letters on the other side of the blocks with different color of paper so I could switch it around if I felt like it.

7 comments:

Stewart and Becky said...

What did you use for the letters? They turned out CUTE!

Joel & Alli said...

That is such a good idea! I am definitely going to steal it! :)

Rebecca said...

Those are sooooo cute! I want to steal your idea too. I'm also curious what you used for the letters.

Eric(a) said...

I did the letters by using my Cricket machine and I used vinyl for the letters.

Elicia said...

I love it! Super super cute!

Leisha said...

So cute!! I love them!! Someday (remember how we dont like that word) when I have time I want to make some too! :)

Kimi said...

I love them!! I guess I need a cricket now.