Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bread Day

So a while ago my mom ground some wheat to make me some wheat flour and I finally started to use it and make some bread, that and we had just run out of bread. I looked on the Internet for some recipes and pretty much all of them called for dough enhancer (whatever that is) and gluten. So we went to Winco and got some gluten but there was no dough enhancer. Finally later that day Eric found some dough enhancer at WalMart. There was a recipe on the back of that so I decided to just use that and this is the finished product! It was actually pretty good and not so dense and dry like other bread. Aaaaaand it's kind of squishy like store bought bread. I was really in a baking mood that day and while I was making the wheat bread I made some pumpkin chocolate chip bread while I was making the other bread. Yay me!

No comments: