Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Birthday and Day 1ish

So yesterday was my birthday and the first day of me and Eric's Spring Break vacation. Eric had class earlier in the day, so later that day we went to the temple and then we went to Red Robin with some friends where I got a free burger and got really embarrassed when I got sung to by the waiters and the creepy Red Robin bird. But it was good food and fun to hang out with all our friends. After we ate we went to Stacey's and hung out with them for a little bit. After Stacey's we went home to finish packing.

We started to leave Pocatello around 9:30 to Amarillo. A couple of hours into our trip I started to feel really sick and was wondering how in the world we were going to make it to our destination the next day if I was really sick. So I asked Eric if we could pull over for a minute to see if I would start to feel better. I went in to the bathroom and almost puked and then I got the thought to ask Eric for a blessing. So we went behind a building and he gave me a blessing. Almost immediately after it I started feeling better and didn't get very carsick the rest of the trip. Thanks!

1 comment:

Elicia said...

Blessings are the best! I'm so glad that you could continue without being sick. Traveling is hard enough without being sick.