Friday, April 18, 2008

Late Once Again.....

Sorry I'm always off on putting these blogs on time. Last Thursday, April 10, Eve 6 came to the Holt in Pocatello. Me and Eric got there a little late but I heard the songs that I knew, which was about 3. From what I saw and heard it was pretty good, just a little echoee (I know that's not a word) I didn't have my camera so I used my cell phone instead and they are really good quality. Just kidding. This one is kind of cool because it looks like the stage is on fire.

If you can believe this, this is the best one that I took.

This is the other one that I took.

2 comments:

The Allens said...

Hey, am I your first comment! I feel special! :) I like all of your Denver pictures...it was fun having you guys here. It will be fun to be able to hang out more when we move to Idaho.

Blaise and Tia said...

I just wanted to say hi and good luck on your finals!