My parents came down this weekend. I almost wasn't going to have them come because I thought I was "fine." I am so glad they did. I felt lost most of the time. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't really function. I had also lost a lot of blood with the D&C so I got tired really fast. My mom was amazing. She cleaned, entertained the kids, and made meals for us. It was super helpful. It was such a blessing and it just felt good to have them here.
My friend put together Easter baskets for the kids and an Easter Egg hunt. It was super nice of her and the kids had a blast!
Me, Emma, and my mom did masks. It was pretty fun.
Emma fell asleep during Conference.
My friend brought by some flowers for 'Aulani's day. She remembers every year!












No comments:
Post a Comment