Here are some pictures from December:
I don't remember what was going on in this picture
Emma was excited that Henry, our lazy gnome, was back.
Still a weird sleeper
Decorating the tree
I crocheted some Ewoks
My favorite Nativities:
This one is from Hawaii
From Puerto Rico
This one is just cool
From New Mexico
My nativity shelf
Owen loves looking in these special glasses that you can see a little Santa on each of the Christmas lights.
He's a cute sleeper too
I don't remember what he ate, but he is so cute!
When I got back from taking Conner and Emma to the bus stop I found Owen like this. He had his slippers on his hands and he tried to put a shirt on by himself. Over his pajamas.
Eric and I went and got some sushi. It was pretty good.
Owen is the "master" at playing hide-and-seek. This is how he hides. He just covers his face. It's pretty funny/cute.
Emma loves her 3rd grade teacher
"Shoveling" the driveway and sidewalk and playing in the snow
Making a snowman
Funny sleeper
Eric and I (mostly me) were bored one night so we decided to sort the Jelly Belly's by flavor.
Owen got to see Santa at his preschool
It's either paint or stamps on his face
Emma cut her hand on a plastic baseball bat while trying to cut it.
Owen singing We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Oh he is the best sleeper
Conner got this hoodie from his cousin. He was pretty stoked about it.
I wanted to make a candle cake, so I did.
Messy little eater
I wanted to get flowers while I was at Kent's so I got these. They're so pretty!
New snowflakes I crocheted






















































No comments:
Post a Comment