Emma got to spend got to spend a couple days at my parents' just by herself. Today, my mom, Emily, and Emma came down. Emily was trying ot earn money so we had her clean our house. So Em and my mom deep cleaned our kitchen. It was pretty nice. They also cleaned other parts of the house. In the evening Eric and I were able to go down to Layton to RC Willey to "meet" Nick Rimando. I was pretty excited. I was expecting the line to be super long but it wasn't too bad. We didn't really get to shake his hand but we still got to get his autograph on a picture and my RSL hat. And we got to take a picture with him too, with a table in between us. Weird, but still cool. After we met him, we walked around and looked at recliners. We ended up getting a gray one, but the bad thing is is that it won't come in until late November. After that, we got dinner for everyone from Chik-fil-A. Once we got home, we chilled the rest of the night and watched a movie.




No comments:
Post a Comment