Today was Mother's Day. It was a little different because there was no church today because of the virus/quarantining. I slept in a bit and Eric got me breakfast in bed. It was biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and milk. I ate breakfast and read on my kindle. Eric had contacted the kids' teachers to see what they were going to do for Mother's Day. Conner and Emma filled out a questionnaire about me. I loved it! their teachers also gave them a craft to do/make for me. Owen "gave" me an oven mitt with his hand print on it with a little heart in the middle. Cute. For dinner, we had Olive Garden. It was a take and bake we got yesterday. It was stuffed shells, salad, and bread sticks. It was pretty good. It was a pretty good day. Eric made me a pop-up dragon card at work the next day and a Metal Earth dragon.




No comments:
Post a Comment