Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Earthquake!!

Holy Moly! Today was a super crazy day! We got woken up about 7:10a to a noise/shaking. We thought it was the jets flying low, but then the shaking didn't stop and got bigger and then eventually it stopped. We did hear something fall at one point too. It ended up being a picture frame and the glass didn't even break. We went down and checked on the kids, who slept on the trampoline. They were awake. Conner didn't seem too phased by it. Emma was a little shaken (pun not intended). I think she wouldn't have been, had we not come down to check on them. I don't think Owen was bothered by it. His growth chart did fall onto his bed but I don't think it hit him. The earthquake was a 5.7! There were after shocks throughout the day. I felt some but mostly I did not. The biggest aftershock was a 4.6 when I was at therapy. It was a very interesting day. 

This was from my run this morning. I felt an aftershock during it too. crazy/weird.

I had to get a drink later today.

No comments: