Wednesday, January 2, 2019

December

Here are some pictures from December, probably not in order:

Working on Hogwarts Legos

'Aulani's spot on the tree

3 little burritos

I don't remember what she is holding

She picked the Book of Mormon to read for her 20 minutes

A way I found him sleeping

A ton of birds that were outside

The kids' letters to Santa

A bunch of marshmallows that we got from the ward party

A wreath I made

They held hands on the way to the bus stop

Owen "reading"

We got a gnome instead of the Elf on the Shelf

Her sweet outfit she picked out

We're starting to put Owen in the corner when he's being naughty

A weird way he sits

I don't remember

Having some fun outside

Some cool glasses we got from our neighbors

A cool sky. It looked pink outside

In some of their costumes they got for Christmas

No comments: