Saturday, April 7, 2018

C & E Soccer Game, Home Depot Craft


Today the kids had their first game of the spring season. For some reason I thought Emma's game was at 9:30 but it had started at 9am. So we were a little late. She got frazzled because I was frazzled and so she refused to do anything in her game. She just stood in front of me, but on the field, the whole time.

I came home after her game and switched Eric off. I kept Emma and Owen home and Eric took Conner to his game. Eric said he did pretty good. He said Conner was a little whiny though. Hopefully next week is better.

Today was also the day for the Home Depot craft. Since today was not the best day in the morning I went really quick with Emma and Owen to pick up the crafts and we did them later on in the evening. They were birdhouses with a clear side so you can see inside of them.

No comments: