I just love watching babies sleep
This kid is so flexible
Putting him in a box
I love watching these two play together
Such a happy kid
How I found the kids after checking on them on my way to bed
Getting some vitamin D
Check out those eyelashes
His funny little growl
The kids like to rolled up into "tacos"
I think it's so funny when he falls asleep like this
Building a tower with their magnets
He has the best laugh
For some reason, he was playing the Wii like this
I find him sleeping like this a lot
Playing outside
The awesome sunset
Going for a little walk with my buddy
His "chew" toy
It was crazy hair day at school this day
I crocheted some little Ninja Turtles
One of his new faces
Her St Patrick's Day hair-do
Conner wore this when he was Owen's age
His hair is getting so long
His belly button is so funny
This is what she wanted to wear on our walk around the neighborhood
It's almost spring!
Class picture day
He was being a little stinker one day when I was trying to feed him so I let him check himself out on my phone
We went to my sister's track meet in Malad. These were the locks on the bathroom door
Getting him to crawl/scoot towards my phone
She was drawing a picture of her little stuffed dog
This kid loves being tossed up high
The kids checking out the iPad
Checking himself out in the reflection of the bowl
'Aulani's daffodils are blooming!!!
I took the kids to their school's play


No comments:
Post a Comment