Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January

This month:

Conner and Emma colored a CTR shield in my mom's primary class and they were excited to hang them up in their room

He likes to "stretch" a lot

Emma is really good at making Owen laugh. He loves her so much!

This kid is so flexible!

This was Owen's first time eating peas. I was hoping he would have the same reaction as Conner did, but he didn't. He didn't mind the peas actually.

The kids watching a movie on their new pillow mats

Me and Emma went and saw Trolls

Owen got his first tooth!

Eric and Conner taking a nap together

This kid

He was a little tired

Went to Wafflelove. Yummy!

I love his laugh

He's a messy eater

The kids like exercising with me and so I put on a yoga video for them. It was pretty cute watching them

Emma likes to draw pictures of her with people. They are usually holding hands and the pictures usually include green grass and a blue sky.

She loves to draw and color in her notebooks

Emma singing "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam" in the mobile

Woody!

He's so happy

She kept saying her tooth was bleeding so she put a tissue in her mouth

I'm an airplane!

I love this kid

He was a little tired still after Eric got him out of bed

He's so cute!

He loves to bounce in his seat

Tia them came down to Utah to go skiing and I watched their kids for the day. Dallas slept in for quite a while

It snowed quite a bit that day so the kids played outside for a while

They kind of sledded down the hill

Then they played downstairs

Brooke really enjoyed her food and playing with the highlighter

Then we decorated cookies

This is my favorite picture of him

Every once in a while my ward does an insta choir and they'll just have people from the congregation come up and sing. Conner wanted to go up, but we didn't so he just went up by himself and opened up the book (not to the right page though)

In his Sunday best

I love when he smiles like this

Messy face!

This kid loves jumping in his bouncer thing

Spider-girl!

Ready for the warm weather

He has two teeth now!

How I found him during a nap once

You can't really tell but the kids got into my mascara again

We let him play with the banana toothbrush, he wasn't so sure about it

No comments: