Sunday, November 20, 2016

Idaho

We went up to Idaho to go to Matt's/ISU football game. Even though he wasn't going to play (he's red-shirting) we still wanted to go. We got there Friday night and I took Emily to her soccer game.

Owen loves his Auntie Emily


Emma had fun sharpening the pencils in the pencil sharpener

We had fun at the football game even though ISU didn't win. Owen wearing his ISU football shirt (even though you can't tell) with his Uncle Matt

Emma wanted to take a picture with Matt too. She loves him!

Brooke loved Owen too. It was pretty cute

After the game, Eric and I were able to go to the movie "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them." It was our first date since before Owen was born! It was a pretty good movie too.

To distract Conner in church I let him look at himself in my phone.

Owen looked pretty cute sleeping

The kids had fun playing in the tree house. It was not fun, however, getting down. For me at least.

No comments: