Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween

These are the onesies that I made for Owen for Halloween. I love them!

Emma and Conner before they caught the bus on the way to school in their Halloween costumes. I made them Gryffindor robes from Harry Potter. Emma said she was Hermione.

I even made a costume for 'Aulani's bear. I had her be Hedwig

Emma and Conner at their school's Halloween parade


After the parade they had a carnival type thing. Each of the kindergarten classes had activities/games for the kids to do with their 6th grade buddies and they could go from class to class and do them. It was pretty cute watching them. I was able to help out in Emma's class.

Conner got a blue sucker in one of his classes

Owen in his Halloween "costume"


Later in the evening we went trunk-or-treating, then we ate dinner, and then I took Conner and Emma trick-or-treating around the neighborhood

All of the kids together in their costumes

And our family of 6 as ghosts

No comments: