Emma playing with the giant potato head mouth
Putting an ear in his ear
Wearing his hat from his Grandpa Stevenson
She had a little cup of water and was "washing" her hair
She likes putting lotion on and then she decided she wanted to put some on my eyelids
We went to the D.I. one day and they wanted to push the shopping cart
She was up early one morning so I spied on her for a little bit
Conner wearing Eric's snowboarding helmet
Sometimes he likes to unzip his jammies
She painted her fingernails and then wiped her face and then got some on her eye
When I read to him he'll put his hands like this sometimes
Emma wearing Eric's snowboarding helmet
Conner wearing the helmet and snowboarding boots
Emma drew on a blue mustache. I couldn't stop laughing at her.
We went to stay at my parents' place and my cousin Carrie came too. She was playing the piano and Emma and Conner wanted to play too.
She eats like a lady
I went to a store to go pick something up and the kids wanted to hold the stuff that I got. It was pretty cute watching them carry the stuff


No comments:
Post a Comment