This weekend we went up to Idaho to watch my little brother's first play-off game of the season. It would be his last game in Blackfoot since he was a senior and the rest of the playoff games would be played in the bigger stadium.
I went to get a hot dog at half time and when I went under the bleachers I found whole bunch of kakimochi spilled by Stacey and her kids. I think they dropped the bag and so they kicked the stuff on the ground.
Then I got a hot dog. Super delicious!!! I had nacho cheese, onions, and jalapenos. Yummy!
Sadie making her "sad" face
And her "nose kiss" face
After the game, (which they won! (42-27)) We went and took some pictures with Matt. The little kids were pretty excited to see him. It was pretty cute.
Sibling pictures! I used to be the tallest one and now he's a giant!
My mom had gotten some clearance Halloween costumes and we decided to try one one. I tried it one first but I didn't get a picture of me in it.
The pretty sunset on the way back home
An Early Thanksgiving
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment