Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September

Stuff that happened this month

Emma likes playing with the ribbon in my craft room

I fell asleep and happened to leave some fingernail polish out. When I woke up I saw that Emma had gotten a hold of it and decided to paint her hands and feet. I couldn't even get mad at her because it was so cute. She was so proud of herself.

We canned 15 jars of salsa from our garden

Conner has some awesome hair

Pretty sunrise

Some more of his awesome bedhead

I was trying to take a picture of the kids and Emma wanted me to take some of her lion and then they figured out how to take a picture by themselves

This is his "sad" face

I was getting some rugs at the store and Emma decided to lie down on them

We let the kids play the Wii and they loved it.

Playing with some shaving cream in the tub

This is how we found him one night

One day he thought it would be fun to slide around on the dining-room floor with this bowl on his head

Sometimes he likes to lie down on random places

He was being naughty in church so I took him out to sit out on the couch. I told him to fold his arms so then he also closed his eyes too. It was kind of funny.

This is how we found her one night

This is the little snake that lives under our patio at our house

Playing with shaving cream outside

They like to play with this big broom outside

And he likes to "wash" the car with it too

This was on our way home form an RSL game and she decided she wanted to wear her sunglasses while she was watching a movie

Me and Emma with our decorated tiaras

I wanted to make a picture frame collage in my bedroom because there were no decorations in there and I finally got them all painted. They're not hung up in this picture but imagine them on the wall.

This is what this little goose wanted to wear to bed: her purple jacket (she calls it sweater), pink pajama pants, and her "splarkly" shoes

They sleep the same way I do, with one leg up

No comments: