We went on a Sunday walk and the kids had to stop at every spot that had rocks and someone's driveway that had "fun" puddles to play in
Emma's funny little smile
Trying on a princess dress. I think it's a little too big
Conner's box hat
There was a super sale at the local grocery store. It was crazy!!!
Conner got into the tub with water, with his clothes on while Emma stood outside naked
Our Halloween door that I worked on during Conference
The kids' sweet morning hair. Before on top and After on bottom
We went on another Sunday walk and made good use of the wagon
Eric got the kids, especially Emma, to laugh pretty hard
Conner can count to 10
Eric surprised me with these beautiful flowers
I made a gigantor crocheted hamburger
Emma daintily eating something while holding my purse
Matching toes!
For Early Intervention one day instead of the therapists coming to our home we met them at a park
We lit a candle in memory of 'Aulani for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day
Emma ate some spaghetti!
Eric and I were bored one night so we decided to sort some change. I think we ended up having over $100 in change!
The box hat again
I finally got her to wear her tutu I made her for her 2nd birthday
I found a long gray hair :(
Emma tried out a new style
The kids checking out their new nightlight that changes colors (which they later broke)
'Aulani's bear's Halloween costume
Another one of Emma's new styles
Emma spilled water on the floor so I made her wipe it up
Eating some cheese in her pjs
Winking like Mickey Mouse
I went for a short little walk with the kids. You can't tell very well in the pictures but they're holding hands
My happy little girl
Conner knows his shapes
A beautiful sunrise. If it wasn't for the light posts and cars and things I would frame this picture.
I accidentally fell asleep while I was supposed to be watching the kids and Emma got into her fingernail polish. Luckily it's the cheap kind so it wasn't that big of a deal.
Eric and Emma eating some noodles


No comments:
Post a Comment